Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Eli 4.0 + Ellie Bonus

Eli 4.0 has started referring to Gloria in this manner:
"Daddy, can the miscellaneous girl come to dinner with us?"

That's right. The miscellaneous girl. I started laughing and asked him where he'd heard that, and as he was laughing he said "I DON'T even KNOW!"

Then there's Gloria's study, which is where Eli plays computer games. He's also allowed to go in there and use the computer for brief periods of time on his own, because he can find all the desktop icons for his stuff and insert the necessary game discs, etc., to get everything started. Last night Gloria sounded a general call from the kitchen to locate him and he said "I'm in my study playing a computer game!"

That's my boy.

He's also getting quite fond of the new cats. He'll pick one up and say "Oh, you cutie, you are a beautie."

I work with a nice lady named Jennifer who has a little two-year old niece named Ellie. Jennifer visited them in Colorado last week, and as she walked past the bathroom, she saw Elli look at herself in the mirror and say "See you in the mornin', good lookin'!"

Site Meter