Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Archibald Wincemember Shares Some Pictures

First off, one more nice scene of fall:

Technically, I guess that's more of a nice tree of fall, but what a tree. 

I saw this during a walk. You'll want to double-click on the picture for a full-sized version, but this person created a version of Candyland in her yard that kids can come in and interact with. This is such a big-hearted and generous thing to do, because 2020 sucks for kids, too.

Also, years ago, and I don't even know how many of you remember this, but I played Candyland with Eli 3.5 dozens of times and managed to lose every single time, which became our thing for a while. I would have terrible luck (which takes more work than it sounds) and we both thought it was hilarious. All I have to do is say "Candyland" now and he'll still burst out laughing.






Site Meter