Thursday, May 28, 2020

This is Short Today, but a Netflix Recommendation

I need to write the last four chapters in a continuous stream, instead of considering them as separate chapters, so I'm essentially locking myself in until Eli 18.9 gets back on Sunday. Maybe I can Daniel Day-Lewis this thing to the ground. So this is going to be very short today. I hope to get back to normal on Monday, when I will discuss Redneck Sophie's Choice.

In the meantime, I finished watching Call My Agent! two nights ago, and it's one of the funniest shows I've seen in a long, long time. It's French (plenty of subtitle options), and it is unbelievably clever and witty. I laughed out loud half a dozen times each episode, at least, which is unheard of for me. Three seasons, six episodes a season, and it's consistently brilliant. Well, except maybe the first episode of the first season, when they have to set everything up. After that, though, it's all aces.

Site Meter